Saturday, July 11, 2009

Update, update, update!

We're definately going up a stage, at this point I'm doing all the color
balancing with a real TV connected to the computer.
The reason for this is the computer monitor colors do not match at
all the colors of a real TV.

Tom is masking Kirk's background, he's spent a LOT of time with
this scene and it looks incredible. Initially it was a wobbly scene and we
ran it through the stabilizer and then Tom took over from there.
again...
Tom naps!
And finally, I'm doing the music! I think I've come up with a theme
song I like. Again if you play an instrument, (or know someone who do)
let me know!




Calvin was a fantastic help last Sunday! He took my notes from the rough
edit and went through the video so the fine edit is almost done!

Coolness reigns!

No comments: