Friday, May 8, 2009

I finally got to watch it.

So I finally got to watch the rough edit, with Bonnie, Mom, Rachel, and Dad. I was actually pleasantly surprised, the acting was pretty good (and as Bonnie said "I think Timothy as the main actor actually did a good job, feeling his lines... like at the coffee shop where he say's 'I have a dream too'"). It actually looks really good, I don't mean it's perfect, or even excellent but I wasn't expecting it to be this good. Thank the Lord! So Bonnie and I were talking some about coming up with music etc... 

We found something like 58 trouble spots that need work, it ranged from choppy transitions to bad audio to coloring and effects. It's pretty neat to see how much it has progressed.

2 comments:

Marty said...

I shouldn't post late at night, this is probably about the most confusing post I've written!

eye said...

It made sense to me... i think your late at night brain works alot more like my average mind... I only have one thing to say and that is SWEET!!!