Friday, November 21, 2008

A Note From The Director

Hey everyone!

I just wanted to tell you all thank you very, very much for all of your hard work and effort to see the filming portion of Down From The Door to it's completion. You guys have been a real blessing to me and been very patient at times when it's not always easy. Thanks for the great acting Gabriel, Timothy and Grant! Thanks also for the costume designs Mrs. Wakefield and Whitlatch! I still am so amazed at that! We are not going to make the deadline for the festival unfortunately, but hopefully we can use the extra time with post-production to make this film even better! I look forward to its completion and being able to watch it with you guys. We still have a lot more work to do. Please pray that all goes well and that we can hopefully complete it by Christmas. However the filming is (at least 99%) complete and for that I'm thankful.

To Him alone be the glory!

Marty
1 comments

No comments: